Interested? Call us today (480) 586-3789
Back To School. Back to YOU!
“I’m so bummed summer break is over and the kids have to go back to school”- said no parent ever.
Yes the two months of sun, sea, travel and hotel room huddles were all great, but it’s time to send them back to school. And take care of yourself!
Now that you are done with the your kids’ back to school lists it’s time to make a back to you list! And we are here to help:
1. Savor the quiet. Use the first week to just be. Sip on that anti-oxidant rich green tea and relish every sip. Read a book. Watch the world go by through your window.
2. Get that mani pedi appointment. You know you can’t keep looking at those chipped nails and dry heels. They will need that extra polish after all the fun in the sand, zip lining and all the other summer activities you were enjoying all summer.
3. Soak in a warm tub with your favorite bath bomb. And moisturize your sun kissed skin with an extra nourishing moisturizer or coconut oil.
4. Call a friend you haven’t met all summer because of all the travel and go on a hike or just a walk. Catch up, work out, have fun!
5. Have to work? Get all your groceries done over the weekend and make sure the family chips in so that nobody is overwhelmed.
6. Book a facial. After all the salt, sun, airplane air and everything else, your face is going to need a lot of TLC. Get a deep hydrating facial and let the young new fresh layer of skin shine out.
7. Call Injexts! And schedule your appointment to enhance your beauty in a professional and friendly environment. You deserve it!